Colour Restorer forms a hard durable silane/siloxane resin network that chemically reacts with the substrate. This special design of different molecular weight polymers enables superior performance.
• Colour Restorer is a stain resistant, water repellant, colour enhancer which improves the overall visual appearance of the substrate.
• Can be used on Black Limestone, most Natural Stones, Brick, Concrete Paving, absorbent Marble and Granite.
• Easy removal of stains
• Water repellent
• Colour Enhancement
• Over-coatable with itself
• One coat provides a Matte Finish
• Always test a small inconspicuous area before use to ensure surface compatibility, performance, finish and texture is acceptable, expose the test area to weather and foot traffic for 2 weeks (normal use) before proceeding to seal the whole area.
• Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from any contaminants including dust, dirt, oil, grease, algae and effl orescence. All detergents have been removed. Cleaners applied in warmer weather leave detergent films. These can cause uneven application of sealers as well as dirt pick up from uneven drying.
• Not suitable if surfaces are honed, polished or have been treated previously with a silicone, polymer or stearate based water repellent.
• Colour: Clear
• Odour: Slight / pleasant
• Form: Liquid
• Coverage: up to 30m²/litre
• PH: 8-9
1Lt bottle €98.50